Sunday, September 24, 2006

Creating Value Begins With the Way We Think

This will sound like I'm stating the obvious, but bear with me here. Thinking is the way us humans can add the most value in any thing that we do. Thinking allows you to understand where you are in life and ponder on where you want to go. Thinking will allow you to develop and adjust the plan to get there. Thinking is the way we get ourselves out of tricky situations.

“If we want to get out of our current situation, we will need to think differently that the way we thought when we got ourselves in this situation.” – Albert Einstein

One of the best books I've had the chance to read recently about thinking is John Maxwell's "Thinking for a Change".

Another book which has had a profound impact on the way I think is "The Power of Impossible Thinking", by Wind and Crook.

I invite you to get these books and give me your comments, or let me know which books you've read that helped you with your thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home