Friday, September 29, 2006

Is Creating Value Important?

A search for the word "value" on blogger gives 9,146,189 results. On Google: 1.1 billions! Not bad. I've now been thinking about creating value for a short while and I'm coming to the realisation that it's kind of the essence of life.

Having children, raising them, starting businesses, earning a living, growing a garden, building a house, etc. Kind of the universal pretext for most human endeavour.

Creating value is pretty much everything we do, isn't it? Any thoughts?

(Boy, I can't wait to have a bit of traffic on this site. Just to feel I'm not alone in this blog thing! I feel like I'm the only person interested in creating value.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not alone :-)

4:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home